2. You want a reliable offsite backup solution that works. Our online backup service combines market leadership in storage solutions with an award-winning service so you enjoy worry-free backup.
3. You don’t have weeks or months to roll out a backup solution. We can deploy our service to hundreds—even thousands—of users in a fraction of the time it takes to build traditional backup solutions, saving you time and resources.
4. You aren’t willing to compromise security for convenience. Our service leverages industry-leading privacy and security for authentication and authorisation, along with military-grade encryption to protect your data during transfer and while at rest in the EMC cloud. Multiple encryption key options, including a personal encryption key, provide added security, including for sync data.
5. You want a set-and-forget backup solution that you don’t have to constantly monitor. We can schedule your backups to run daily, weekly, or monthly, or throughout the day, as frequently as every two hours for automatic backup
6. Your staff is already overextended. Stop wasting time and money with hardware, stacks of CDs, and traditional tape backup systems. Our service frees up your in-house resources for productive use in core revenue-generating activities.
7. You don’t want to pay for software you aren’t using. Our online backup service is flexible. We’ll help you determine the best solution for your business and eliminate excessive costs
8. You want a complete data protection solution without the hassle. Today’s data protection needs to include not only backup, but also the ability to securely access your files from anywhere. Our solution includes backup and recovery, file sync, and mobile access.
9. You’re tired of the headaches associated with backing up remote and branch offices. Data at remote and branch offices is of concern to IT because it’s often not adequately protected or not protected at all. Our solution is particularly suitable for remote and branch offices.
10.You have a limited budget to spend on backup and prefer a simple payment plan. Our backup solution is affordable, requires no capital expenditure for hardware, and little management required by you. It’s a cost-effective way to protect your computers and servers.
Monday, July 10, 2017