Our extensive range of cyber security solutions protects your business from financial loss, major disruption and a damaged reputation.
Single Source Cyber Security
Are you worried about the harmful impact a cyber security attack would have on your business? Small and medium sized businesses are just as vulnerable as large enterprises, but many don’t have enough protection to stop a costly breach.
Expand the tabs below for more information on the most common cyber security risks.
This form of malicious software is increasingly being used to target smaller businesses. Often delivered via malicious emails, it scrambles your sensitive data and demands a ransom in order to get it back.
Ways to prevent ransomware attacks:
- User awareness training so team members know what to look out for.
- Strong malware protection and antivirus.
- Regular software updates, and managed backups to recover data.
Often highly convincing to those without User Awareness training, phishing attacks attempt to steal sensitive information under the disguise of a trusted source, such as a bank.
How to prevent phishing attacks:
- Run phishing simulation tests on a regular basis.
- Use up to date antivirus, with phishing protection.
- Ensure spam filters are active, and do not give away sensitive information.
Anyone who has inside knowledge and access to your organisation’s confidential information poses a significant security risk. Employees could leak data either accidentally or with malicious intent, resulting in potentially damaging consequences.
Ways to avoid insider threats:
- User awareness training to improve the handling of sensitive data.
- Strict permission control to data, and staff behaviour monitoring within legal requirements.
- Portable device management e.g. USB sticks, external hard drives.
Although news headlines relating to cyber-attacks often involve large companies, hackers are increasingly targeting smaller businesses. Hackers are taking advantage of SME’s lack of knowledge and resources required to protect their valuable data.
How to prevent a hacking attack:
- User awareness training so users can spot suspicious contacts.
- Use network firewalls to prevent unauthorised access.
- Management for adding and removal of permissions, and data access security.
Cyber Security Solutions for Businesses
CYBER SECURITY ASSESSMENT
Get a Cyber Security Risk Assessment
Take advantage of our no obligation, cyber security risk assessment and find out if your defences are up to the job.
Arrange your assessment today.
Our Success Stories
We’re a trusted, strategic technology partner to hundreds of customers across a diverse range of sectors and sized businesses, from local SMEs to worldwide companies – achieving over a 90% retention rate.
Discover how we’ve helped them succeed.
Work With Us
Why Work With Us?
As well as years of technical experience and customer-oriented support on their side, our fully accredited team are constantly updating their skill set to keep up to date on the latest cyber-security threats.
Cyber Essentials is a UK government-backed scheme supported by NCSC (National Cyber Security Centre). Our cyber security experts can also help your business become Cyber Essentials Certified, which not only provides protection from cyber threats but boosts your reputation and increases business efficiency.
Building a trusted relationship with us allows you to make the most of our extensive range of cyber security solutions without the headache of having to find multiple suppliers.
Ready to protect your business from the latest IT security threats?
We Partner With Only The Best
Stay up to date
Sign up to our e-newsletter and get bite-sized tech tips, our latest news and industry insights.