Cyber Security Solutions for
Businesses of All Sizes
Up to 88% of UK companies have suffered breaches
in the last 12 months.
Source: Carbon Black Threat Research
Common Cyber Security Risks
- User Awareness Training so employees know what to look out for.
- Strong malware protection and antivirus.
- Regular software updates.
- Managed backups to recover data.
- Regularly run phishing simulation tests.
- Use updated antivirus with phishing protection.
- Do not give sensitive information away.
- Ensure spam filters are turned on and working correctly.
- User Awareness training to improve the handling of sensitive data.
- Strictly control who has permission to access certain data.
- Manage usage of portable devices such as USB sticks and external hard drives.
- Monitor staff behaviour when appropriate and under correct legal requirements.
- User Awareness training so users can spot suspicious contacts.
- Use a network firewall to prevent unauthorised user access.
Management for adding and removal of permissions.
Data access security.
Why Work With Us?
Ready to protect your business from the latest security threats?
We’re a trusted, strategic technology partner to over 500 customers across a diverse range of sectors and sized businesses, from local SMEs to worldwide companies – achieving over 90% retention rate. Discover how we’ve helped them succeed.
Get In Touch
Get a FREE Cyber Security
Take advantage of our free, no obligation, cyber security risk assessment and find out if your defences are up to the job.